Friday, September 20, 2013

Yachting reflection

Monday
Something I was pleased with was the fact that I actually hopped in the Yacht unlike last year how as soon as I hopped in the yacht I wanted to hop out straight away.  Something I did to improve was hop in the yacht, go out for a ride and not cry while I was out there because last year once I hopped in the yacht I started crying because I hated it.  I thought that optimist yachting was scary because every so often you felt like the yacht was gonna capsize but It didn't happen for me.  Something I need to improve is going in the Yacht more than once.



Tuesday

My plan for today was to go in the Yacht three times instead of going in the yacht only once.  Something I was pleased with was going in the Yacht three times with Chris, Charlotte and Ashlee in room 19 instead of going in it once.  Something I did to improve was go in the Yacht three times because yesterday I only went in it once.  Something I need to improve is to try take a couple of longer ride in the Yacht instead of going for lots of short rides.



Wednesday

Sadly today we didn't go today but that was because some of us had to go to a choir rehearsal at Mahora school.



Thursday

My plan for today was to go for a long ride in the Optimist Yacht instead of going for short rides.  Something I was pleased with was how I went in the Optimist Yacht for almost the whole time we were  there and after Yachting I went in a Kayak in between all Yachts like the parents and teachers get to do.  Something I did to improve was go for a really long ride in the Yacht instead of a really tiny short ride.  Something I need to improve is remembering to tighten the main sheet rope when I am told to go faster.

No comments:

Post a Comment