Tuesday, October 23, 2012

100 writing


The temperature suddenly dropped.First it was twenty two degrees now its only two degrees and I would say that outside isn’t the best place to in this weather but sadly thats exactly where I am.Ok so one thing we know is that it is two degrees outside and I'm outside and heres another thing I’m stuck outside,I’m wearing a singlet and very short shorts also I’m freezing and it just started to snow.AHH I’m really tired maybe I should have a sleep ok that’s what I will do goodnight me.Snore SHH Snore SHH Snore SHH.  BYE BYE

THE END


4 comments:

  1. I like the part of your sentence when you wrote; "but sadly that is exactly where I am". I am not sure about the ending of your story. I was a bit unsure about why you were outside and why you went to sleep. Do you think that your ending matches the beginning of your story? If you were to rewrite some of it, what would you change?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your story Paige.It is really funny.Good job.
    From Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your story Paige.It is really funny.Nice work.
    From Caroline

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Paige

    I like how you said that you were out in the snow in short shorts. I also like how you said that it is not the best place to be right now and you were there. Keep up the GREAT WORK!

    Courtney :)

    ReplyDelete