Wednesday, May 2, 2012

mountain valley camp 2012

mountain valley camp

2012
In week 8 and 10 room 19 and 18 students from parkvale school hastings hawkes bay went on a extreme camp.They went to mountain valley adventure lodge.
Mountain valley adventure lodge is on the way to taupo beside the mohaka river.

There are lots of things to do there like horse trekking,archery and my favourite rafting.
When I did horse trekking my horse went fine until it heard a gunshot it got freaked out and bucked me off.
When I did archery the first thing I did was arrow shooting.We got to practise with five arrows my first shot I got four points which means I got two lines away from the bullseye.With pistols I did not shoot very much because I kept missing the target I was going for.All I shot was a couple of cans and a coke bottle.
Before we went rafting I felt really nervous once we got on the raft I did not feel as nervous as I did before I hopped on the raft.I thought that camp was awesome.It's bad that camp does have to end someday but its alright because you'll do it again some day maybe next time they will do it with their family.   

1 comment:

  1. Nice story Paige I like it
    From Caroline

    ReplyDelete