Friday, July 5, 2013

Art

A couple of weeks ago Mrs Morton taught us some art techniques for when we are painting pictures.These are the techniques.
Smooth/even   Shade/tint       Blending
Dry Brush        Glaze/wash       outline          Impasto

We had to learn each step at the same time otherwise none of us would know what to do.She also taught us some different types of lines. These are the types of lines that she taught us.













About a week after Mrs Morton taught us the techniques, Mrs Roil gave us a picture to paint using our techniques that we learnt with Mrs Morton.












This is what my artwork looked like after I painted it using all the techniques and different types of lines.


I’m not quite finished because I was away when they finished but I did most of it with the rest of the class.

No comments:

Post a Comment