Tuesday, May 7, 2013

My Birthday


Moment in time
Finally everyones turned up look at all my presents I can’t wait to open them all hey where is everyone.I hear Mum say “they're all outside playing” then I go outside and tell everyone to come in but they just want to stay outside playing.After a while of asking them to come inside they all finally agree to come in once every one came in I got to open all my presents.Some of my presents were a touch screen phone and a toy horse from my dad,a bop it from cassia,some clay from lily,some chocolate and some blingles from hannah,a mug full of freddo frogs from caroline,$20 from maggie,a big horse sticker and some jelly joiners from poppy and a sylvanian family bunny family,a sylvanian family cottage and a sylvanian family hamburger restaurant from mum.

No comments:

Post a Comment